Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall


Springtime is actually my most favorite season, but I am really trying to find joy in the fall as much as I do in the spring. Some things I am enjoying: I really love the color fall brings. I love picking up acorns and leaves . Raking the leaves in huge piles for the kids to jump into!
This falls weather as been so good. Wearing short sleeves and playing at the parks until the end of Oct. and into Nov. is really something that doesn't happen to often here. So for today, enjoy my bits of fall. What do you love about fall?

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love the pictures you took here. Fall is a great time of year. I want to take pictures of my new baby in the fall leaves. Do you have any good ideas?

Stubbart said...

I love your pics! Fall is just starting here in TX, and I'm so loving it! I do miss all the pretty colors like in UT though...as you know, we don't get many of those here!

Natalie said...

Hi Becky is natalie marshall How are you I found your blog on Jenns. Your kids are so cute!!! I have always wondered where you guys lived and how you were doing. I hope all is good. We are making are blog private so if you want I will invite you just let me kniw your email. byronandnatalie.blogspot.com

Robin said...

I love your pictures. I'm with you, I prefer Spring, but this Fall has been gorgeous, it almost makes me want to switch favorite seasons!