My new quilt book!I can't wait to start some quilts and projects from this book....more to come on that. You can check out this website to see her projects here.
Me in my new T-shirt. I got it on my night out with my hubby. We went to theMatt Nathanson concert. It was so much fun. He even sang a little bit of Ingrid for me. It was a lovely night.






6 comments:
Holy cow Bec! I didn't know you could draw like that! You've been holding out on me!
nice drawings. very impressive! I can't wait to see some quilt projects!
Thanks again for the super cute polarity necklace...I absolutly love it.
I found you! I have been looking around to find your blog, and I finally did it! You are so creative! I love all of your pictures, your house is adorable!
Hi Becky! I'm so happy to hear from you! This blog world is a lot of fun. You are amazingly talented.
And another hidden talent is uncovered... Great job!
Post a Comment