Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ok so its been awhile.....






OK so its been AWHILE!! Sorry!! If anyone is still here reading. I am making it a goal to post more. Like at least every other day. Do you think I can do it??? Lets give it a try. Here's to hoping I will post more consistent!


What have I been doing this whole month I took off from blogging......well lets see here. We had Christmas. Which was just lovely. Then New years. Yahoo. Fresh start again. New goals. (hoping my blogging gets better...teehee) Went to a bug exhibit with the kids. The kids got to touch a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach a millipede and watch a tarantula whose name is Rosalina Hairy Butt climb around on the bug guys hands. ewe. They had a blast. The kids have been Skiing and snowboarding with Grandpa and Daddy. Lots. I even went, its been 9 years. It was allot of fun to go with the kids and see them. They are awesome. They went faster then me down the hill. I sort of felt like a mother hen watching her ducklings to make sure they didn't get to far ahead of her. Which they did, cause they are better then me.


I have just recently started to Volunteer for Love Without Boundaries as the Nutrition Coordinator. I am so excited to be helping this great organization out. I have Sponsored a little girl in the Foster care program for nearly 4 years now. I am excited to be able to help out even more.
Big D had tryouts for Show team Karate....and made it!! We are so proud of him and can't wait to see him perform.


I got to go shopping at my most favorite store Anthropologie!! It was a blast.


Yesterday I went out with my hubby and some friends to dinner and a concert! Oh how we love to go to concerts. We we went to see Adele. It was a great concert. We even scalped our tickets for the very first time.


Fun times.





6 comments:

Loni said...

Its about time we get an update, I am sure you can find time to post more often. Glad your back on the blogging wagon!

Lori said...

Glad you are back. Blogging is fun and a great way to stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

It's about time Bec!! Now get your "hubby doing the same. This is my only form of entertainment reading everyones blogs. Wishing you lots of luck on the new goal!! Kathy

Kristy said...

It is a glorious day, You finally posted something. Thanks for making my nightly blog time even better. I love watching the kids ski and snowboard. They are so much better than me. It makes me a little jealous.

Stubbart said...

Yay, you're back! Okay, so the bug picture is totally freaking me out (you know me!).

Don't you just LOVE Anthropologie? I wish I could afford everything in that store!

Love ya!

The Bruces said...

ceOh good I am glad you posted since this is the only way I find out what is going on with people.. I am glad to hear you are still alive and doing well. Talk to you soon.