Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun in the Snow!

It snowed!!! Lots!! The weather was starting to trick me into thinking that springtime was coming soon. It has been so nice. The snow was melting. I was really beginning to think thoughts of spring, but now.....it looks as if winter is still here and here to stay for a little longer. I know February is still winter, but I just can't wait for spring. I love it so.

Well, we had lots of snow and Miss M and I were out shoveling....she started to shovel her a Maze in the drive way. That got me thinking of making a BIG heart and have Miss M lay in the middle and make a snow angel. She was so excited about it. She wanted me to send everyone the picture. She starts naming everyone she could think of, and then she says "Mom you can even put it on your blog!!!" (with a great big smile)

So here it is Miss M. Your cute picture!

4 comments:

Lori said...

How sweet! I love the heart. What a great mom you are to play in the snow with your kids. Keep it up.

Kristy said...

That is so cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Loni said...

Fun! I was trying to think of way to capyure our winter wonderland on my blog as well! It probably wont be nearly as sweet as miss M.

Robin said...

You are so creative! I love that picture! Good idea little miss M.