I have had these shelves sitting in my living room for months now. My friend gave them to me. I was so excited. My original plan was to put them in my basement and organize all my fabric on them, but then when we moved them in the house I thought of all these other ideas and then wasn't really sure what I was going to do with them. So they sat.
Well, finally I have decided what to do! I can't wait, its going to look awesome! So here is my shelves before I painted them (and is missing the molding around the outside edge). My sweet hubby is helping me with this project. He was looking oh so cute cutting my wood I am needing for these.
So paint....I couldn't decide which color....I finally picked the color, but it showed too much of a pink in it. So I had to go and get more paint and I am loving the new color second time around, 3 coats later.
I will show you which paint color I picked....next time :) And hopefully a picture of it all finished by next week!





1 comment:
Can't wait to see the final project! You decorate so cute!
Post a Comment