I love it!! I learned that lesson too! Oh well. It is just a book right? At least it wasn't a marker on the wall or a messy diaper taken off right? hehehe!
Now I know to never put Miss h to bed with a flap book. She tears them apart when I'm reading them to her I can't imagine what would happen if I sent her to bed with them.
Ha ha, that was so funny! I'm glad you told me, I do it all the time, I've been lucky so far, but I'll be more picky about which books she gets from now on. I'm still laughing...!
Hello Becky, The chocolate bunny penny rug is this week! Wednesday the 10th, 6:00 pm. I don't think we have met. It will be fun to get to know you. Please call me on my cell phone 801-698-2887 and I can give you directions. I live in kaysville. see you soon, Joy
I am a wife to a wonderful Husband. Together we have 3 beautiful kids. D and M and baby G. I Love to work in my Garden amd sew quilts,and any kind of Crafting. I am so glad to be able to stay at home with my kiddos.
7 comments:
I love it!! I learned that lesson too! Oh well. It is just a book right? At least it wasn't a marker on the wall or a messy diaper taken off right? hehehe!
Now I know to never put Miss h to bed with a flap book. She tears them apart when I'm reading them to her I can't imagine what would happen if I sent her to bed with them.
Ha ha, that was so funny! I'm glad you told me, I do it all the time, I've been lucky so far, but I'll be more picky about which books she gets from now on. I'm still laughing...!
I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me! I guess I didn't learn my lesson!
I've done that before. I understand.
That is so funny.... Kids destroy everything...
Hello Becky,
The chocolate bunny penny rug is this week! Wednesday the 10th, 6:00 pm.
I don't think we have met. It will be fun to get to know you. Please call me on my cell phone 801-698-2887 and I can give you directions. I live in kaysville.
see you soon, Joy
Post a Comment