Wednesday, October 22, 2008

496 squares and a year later!

Just in time for Halloween! I finally finished my Halloween quilt! I started it last year and then I had my neck go out on me and wasn't able to do a thing....so the quilt got put away until now. I made it all from scraps of fabrics that my sweet friend Janis gave me !! Thanks so much! I had a hard time taking the picture. Graham wanted to get on it and roll around and so did Duke! I am glad they both like it! Maelan and Dawson were excited that its all finished too. Now I need to go and finish another quilt I started for Maelans room (started that one last year too). I guess my house is going to have to be messy this week, cause I am sewing!

6 comments:

Sabrina Martini said...

That is amazing! I love the pattern of colors you used! Good job! I might have to have you show me some tricks on how to do that?!

GRAMS said...

Okay,I want my fabric back! That is wonderful. I'm so happy you are putting it all to use. Janis

The Bruces said...

That is super cute.... Did you use your sewing machine? I know that may sound like a dumb question but I am not very crafty as yo know :) And I really would love to make a quilt.. actually I want to go get fabric for stockings this year. Maybe you could help me with them or get me started :)
Call me this week

Robin said...

I love it! You did such a good job!

Kristy said...

It turned out so cute! Duke and Graham sure like it. I love how creative you are. I hope some of your creativity will rub off on to me. :)

Stubbart said...

I LOVE the quilt! You are seriously so talented! I started a Halloween quilt a few weeks ago...needless to say, I'm hoping that it's finished by NEXT Halloween! I'm terrible...I start it, get done with the top, and then quit. We need to live by each other so we can sew together!