
Oh what a lovely day it was today at the pumpkin patch! The kiddos absolutely loved it! Baby G was a little nervous on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch. There were kids that jumped out in there scary costumes to frighten us...and indeed it did frighten him! Big D had to get the biggest pumpkin and little miss was excited to get any of them. Baby G was happy with his little wee pumpkin too. We then went back to Grandmas house and she had chili and cupcakes and other fun treats for us to eat. Yum! What a fun day we had. Now we got to go carve the pumpkins. Big D said he was going to turn his in to a "Hatolantern" I said "oh really and how is that?" he said, "Mom, I am going to carve a hat on the top of it...so it will be a hatolantern. Get it Mom?" "Oh I get it!"I said. We laughed and giggled about that one. teehee. :)





4 comments:
good job on the pics. they look really good.
Your pictures are so cute! It was a lot of fun yesterday. Big D is so funny. :)
That is so cute! Halloween time is so much fun, there are so many fun things to do!
Hello Becky Felix! So I just got on Facebook yesterday and found your husband (well, I forgot he was your husband until I saw your picture and then it all hit me like a ton of bricks!) Anyway, I told him to tell you hi, and he gave me your blog. What a cute family you have and you look cute as ever. My blog is jennandthedavisboys.blogspot.com so maybe now we can be blogging buddies!
Post a Comment