
Big D Got his blue belt in Karate this week! We are so proud of him. He has worked hard to get this belt. He loves karate so much. He is now in the advanced class. He gets to work with different weapons. His weapon he had this month was the Nun chucks. He is so cute swinging those things around, and he is good at it too! This is his 4th belt. It goes like this: white, yellow, green, blue, red, brown, Jr. Black, Black belt. So he is right in the middle. He can't wait to get his black belt! Yeah Big D you did it! You got your blue belt!





2 comments:
Oh he is so cute, I cant believe he has stuck with Karate that is so cool:) call me this week and we will get together
I am so proud of Big D! I love how everything he does he masters so quickly. He is so talented. I love you Big D.
Post a Comment