Lovely time we had at the cabin this past weekend! This picture is of Tenan and Graham. Aren't they just the cutest! It just finished raining. So we decided to take a stroll around the lake near the cabin. Oh how I love the smell after it rains in the mountains!Graham loved walking by him self on the trail. He would gather as many pine cones and rocks as he could carry. I just loved watching my kids as they marveled at the sights of nature. At one point on the trail the ducks would get out of the lake and just surround you in hopes of food. Dawson and Maelan thought that it was funny to hold there hands out with a small pin cone and watch the ducks take it away. Poor ducks. Graham would squat down every time and point his finger and say something in Graham Language. It was so fun.
While at the cabin, I gave the kiddos a drawing pad. So they could draw the things that they saw up there. I loved seeing there pictures they drew. The details that they used to draw the things that they would see. Like moose tracks, squirrels, deer, ducks, humming birds, quaking aspen trees with the leaves just starting to turn. Lovely, Just Lovely!





2 comments:
I love blogs. I am excited to get to read more of yours. Here is mine www.farmingtonfarnsworths.blogspot.com
Love the new blog Bec!
Post a Comment